Tuesday, December 11, 2012

WoozChronicle 32


WoozChronicle Ch. 32

Hey Woozens!
OMG Woozens, it’s holiday time! The spirit of Woozmas is in the air! Woozmas is the time of year for generosity and kindness, a holiday season for all of us to come together and help each other out. We Woozband members wanted to do our part too. If you read the blog this weekend, you know that the Woozband is taking a trip to the North Pole to visit SantaWooz’s workshop! We want to make sure that all woozens have an amaaaaazing Woozmas. (Of course, Woozmas cheer is already taking hold of Woozworld in the form of the advent calendar on the left-hand side of your screen – be sure to click that button every day for a new prize!)
I can’t give you too many details about the Woozmas wonders in store for you this month, but let me just say that we’re all hard at work! Max is already geeking out over some new holiday technology improvements underway! LOL
Also in the holiday spirit, this weekend I started to do some holiday shopping, and realized I spend wayyyy too much money on shoes! hehe sometimes a girl just can’t help herself. But from now on, I promise no new purchases until I’m done with gifts! Jenny and Max are so easy to shop for – something cute for Jenny, and anything techy works for Max! ;) But I’m having a harder time choosing Jay’s present – any suggestions, Woozens?
If there’s anything that makes me happier than the spirit of Woozmas, it’s hanging out with all you woozens, which I get to do today during the What the Wooz?! show! Come to the talk show at 7:30PM WT to chat with me about everything going on in the wonderful world of pop culture. Be sure to bring your favorite stories about new music, movies, books, and celeb news!
See you all at 7:30 PM WT!
Kisses,
MyaWooz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment