Tuesday, December 18, 2012


WoozChronicle Ch. 33

Sup Woozens!
Woozens, it’s the most wonderful time of year! Y’all have been really great helping us and the Elvez wrap Woozmas presents all around Woozworld. You’re really getting into the giving Woozmas spirit! Keep up the great work and I’m sure we can finish this thing by Woozmas Day…
But yo, it gets cold on the North Pole! I don’t know how SantaWooz and those Elvez live there year round. The Woozband came back south this weekend to catch a little bit of sun. Gotta I miss those long summer days on the b-ball court, but winter has its own perks – like chillin’ with my bros by the fireplace. Y’all Woozens know I’m king of the BBQ, and lemme tell you that skill translate into awesome fire-making skillz. Just call me… Lord of the Flame! LOL.
I had to leave my ballin’ fire this weekend cuz Mya dragged me out to go Woozmas shopping. I definitely had a lot of presents to buy – there’s a lot of amazing people in my life! – but man, it’s so crowded this time of year! Mya’s an expert at navigating crowds though, and that girl has a way of moving right in on the bargains! Good thing I went with her help or I’d never have finished.
Now that my Woozmas shopping’s done, I’m ready to help wrap some more presents to help out the Elvez. But first I wanna see some of my favorite people today – that’s right, all y’all Woozens! We got the What the Wooz?! show on today to talk about our favorite pop culture stuff going on – and with the holiday season in full swing, we got a lot to discuss!
See y’all at 7:30 PM WT! I’m out.
JayWooz

No comments:

Post a Comment